Questions? +91 - 9880112833
Admissions are open in April/May of each year.
The Admission commences immediately after the announcement of S.S.L.C results. Candidates who wish to take admission should contact the Principal/Admission office personally along with parent/guardian. They should bring completely filled application form along with four passport size photographs and a statement of marks obtained in S.S.L.C Examination duly attested by the Headmaster/Principal of the School
* For Management Seats contact directly to Chairman, Principal.
The names of the selected candidates will be announced on the Notice Board of the College on the informed date. Those who do not get admitted before the specified date will forfeit their admission right.
Before you start the admission process, please make sure that you possess the following:
- Class 10th Marks card
- Caste/category certificate, if applicable.
- A valid mobile number, a valid email id
- Sports certificate/ learning disability certificate, if applicable.
The selection of the candidates is based on their aggregate marks scored in the qualifying exams. The list of names of candidates provisionally selected will be displayed on the notice board on specified dates as per PU Board directives. Selected candidates will appear for an interview along with their parents (compulsory) on the dates specified with the necessary documents.
lf the candidate fails to attend the interview on the specified date, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in line.
- Admission is open to both boys and girls who have passed the SSLC examinations conducted by the Government of Karnataka / ICSE / CBSE examinations / high school Examinations of other states as recognised by the Pre-University Educational Department
- Indian students & Foreigners who have completed their STD X examination from a Board outside India have to apply for an eligibility certificate at the Pre-University Board, Karnataka to be eligible for the Pre-University course.
- Original 10th standard mark sheet.
- Original Transfer certificate issued by the school last studied with caste mentioned (if applicable).
- Original Migration certificate in cases of non SSLC (Karnataka state) students
- In cases of reserved categories – caste certificate and family annual income certificate issued by a Tahsildar authorized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Provisional eligibility certificate issued by the Bangalore University, Karnataka in cases of students who have completed the qualifying examination in any country other than India.
- Two sets of photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Passport size photograph (most recent, not older than one month) six copies & stamp-size photograph four copies to be enclosed in an envelope with name & stream mentioned on it.(Ensure that the background in the photograph is of light colour)
- Language exemption approval letter from the Bangalore University (if eligible for exemption) through the Institution
Admission Enquiries Please Contact
+91 - 080 - 29723540, 9880112833 / 9945230285 / 86